Colorado River District’s Community Funding Partnership
To learn more about who can apply, the application process, deadlines, etc., visit the District’s website page: Community Funding Partnership
Colorado State Funding Opportunities
- CWCB Loans & Grants Program brochure
- Natural Resources Conservation Service The NRCS has numerous programs to help people reduce soil erosion, enhance water supplies, improve water quality, increase wildlife habitat, and reduce damages caused by floods and other natural disasters. Details can be found here.
- Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education
Federal Funding Opportunities
- US Department of Agriculture offers grants and loans for water projects.
- US Bureau of Reclamation – WaterSmart and Water Efficiency Grants
- Cooperative Funding Watershed Manager Program Phase II Funding Opportunity Available
Local and Basin Funding Opportunities
- Gunnison Basin Roundtable grants The Gunnison Basin Roundtable is allotted a portion of the Colorado Water Conservation Board’s Water Supply Reserve Fund in order to address water needs in the basin. The CWCB application and guidelines can be found here. For information on the Gunnison Basin Roundtable review process, contact grant committee chair Tom Alvey at [email protected].
- RiversEdge West (formerly Tamarisk Coalition) maintains a list of grant opportunities related to conservation and riparian restoration here.
- The Local Business Resource Directory of ‘Engage Delta County’ is a great resource for local rural entrepreneurial ventures.
Colorado Watershed Assembly Grants Bank